Types Of Cysts More Condition_symptoms What Types Of Ovarian Cysts?

What types of ovarian cysts? - types of cysts more condition_symptoms

OK, so a few months ago, when I had two periods occur between blood between my cycle. Nothing heavy and wide, but noticeable.Went ultrasound, found a thick endometrium (15 mm) and cyst on left ovary 2 cm.On law in many large cysts.Those follicular But it werent there were many. I went to a midwife who did not believe it was PCOS - no symptoms and have been pregnant 3 times times.My is bleeding heavily, but sometimes cramps or pain ever.No - then they don 'put a look at birth control and what happens. Well, as I now for a follow-up ultrasound technology that the left ovarian cyst the size of the last time.I much reading on various conditions and whether the common denominator has been done of.Let seems to be no pain, referred I know that I am 27 years old and before menopause, or blood sugar, hormones,'m all good. I have this cyst.Can someone please give me thinking - Is it cancer? I do not know what they think.

0 comments:

Post a Comment