Frequent Flier Miles Credit Card I Want The Best Frequent Flier Miles Credit Card, Given:?

I want the best frequent flier miles credit card, given:? - frequent flier miles credit card

I'm from the Bay Area of San Francisco and I usually fly about 3-4 times a year. 1 big trip to Asia (a ticket costs $ 1,500) and some travel in the U.S. (Las Vegas, baby! .. Or a place like New York or Chicago)

I usually pay the balance on my credit card Arent also concerned with regard to interest rates. I probably spend somewhere in the order of 15-20k/year on my credit card. And wouldnt mind paying an annual fee.

It would be nice if I could help a prize CC FF miles to me to make my trips shorter

I would appreciate any advice or support. Can I have more information about your tastes.

Thank you!

0 comments:

Post a Comment