Ssi Disability Application If I Get A Workstudy Job Would It Affect My SSI Disability Application?

If I get a workstudy job would it affect my SSI disability application? - ssi disability application

I recently asked a third time for SSI, but today I opened a letter about a program workstudy position to my school and I was rewarded by him for the year but not my last semester, because there are no vacancies. And I must call for an interview. I remain concerned that receive SSI because, like any work (for now) workstudy and practices are not guaranteed and if I go to the summer, I do not understand, every time I work part-time, I do not understand. So I need CSS for that time.

1 comments:

Erik said...

No, this is excluded the admission of students of the school will use to pay their tuition fees.

Post a Comment